Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

North American Hunting Club Info.....

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Hey Guys, was wondering if any of you in TOOville were members of the North American Hunting Club? I joined years ago and became a "Life Member" back in 1988 ( 28 years ago ). I use to get videos, books and my monthly magazine not to mention through NAHC I had a small life insurance policy for 10K. Will over the past 2 years they went from a monthly magazine to quarterly , ok I am fine with that but then over the last year they stopped coming. I found my small insurance policy and need to make a name change. I call the number and it sounds like they are out of business or what ever. I am pissed off because I spent the $$$$ on a life time membership, not getting the benefits and insurance policy. I looked on line and it sounds like they might have fu*cked all members ( Life Time ) over. Just wondering if any one else was a member and your input would be appreciated.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Hey Guys, was wondering if any of you in TOOville were members of the North American Hunting Club? I joined years ago and became a "Life Member" back in 1988 ( 28 years ago ). I use to get videos, books and my monthly magazine not to mention through NAHC I had a small life insurance policy for 10K. Will over the past 2 years they went from a monthly magazine to quarterly , ok I am fine with that but then over the last year they stopped coming. I found my small insurance policy and need to make a name change. I call the number and it sounds like they are out of business or what ever. I am pissed off because I spent the $$$$ on a life time membership, not getting the benefits and insurance policy. I looked on line and it sounds like they might have fu*cked all members ( Life Time ) over. Just wondering if any one else was a member and your input would be appreciated.

Sad to say it's been a scam for decades now bud. Can't say I'm surprised.

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Yea, I am picking up on that now! Was looking up the BBB and read on line where everyone is getting screwed. They were not like that years ago. Would love to get my Life time membership fee back as well as the life insurance policy. Bastards!!!!

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
I joined as a life member years ago. Do not even remember when. I noticed not getting the magazines a couple years back but never looked into it. I also used to buy their Calendar each year. Noticed they did not send one this year. Was going to call but forgot about it. This may explain everything now.

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Sad to say it's been a scam for decades now bud. Can't say I'm surprised.

Have to say once again you are right Joe. Went on line and the complaints just keep going and going. Like I said, years ago it was pretty good. Got movies, books, cook books, the magazine, free stuff but it slowly went down hill. Should have seen the writing on the wall when they went from a monthly magazine ( which I did enjoy ) to a quarterly one to nothing at all. I also had that stupid small life insurance policy that I guess is null and void now!! I know from what I read people are pissed and some want to start a class action law suit TOO if anything get their life time membership refunded. Sum Bitch!!!!!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
They sent me shit (books) that I never asked for, then tried to charge me for it.... I handed them for their donation.... They said they'd send me to collections.... Told them to have a nice day.... Fugg that POS organization....

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
They sent me shit (books) that I never asked for, then tried to charge me for it.... I handed them for their donation.... They said they'd send me to collections.... Told them to have a nice day.... Fugg that POS organization....
Same with me. I think I got a couple shitty knives also.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
This all transpired back in the early 90's....

I even got a call from Jackie Bushman from Buckmasters congratulating me on renewing my membership lmao....

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
I have been a Life Time Member for 28..........yes 28 years ( no smart remarks about my age please, lol ). Like I said I use to get a bunch of stuff and honestly some of the VHS tapes and books I bought, others I sent back. Just pissed about paying $300.00 ( I think or around that 28 years ago ) and getting the high hard one in the end. Some people on a forum said the owners took the money and ran and did hunting trips.....bla bla bla. Others said it changed owners and that's when it went down hill.

Hell I was hoping for at least a Man Purse as a free trail. mischeif.gif

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
This all transpired back in the early 90's....

I even got a call from Jackie Bushman from Buckmasters congratulating me on renewing my membership lmao....

LOL,I had the same thing when "BuckMasters" called me to renew. I did it a couple years and dropped out. They were good on the phone, a good ole boy with the southern draw saying Heeeeey Jeeefff........so how was your hunting season?" LMAO.

antiqucycle

East Ohio
I suppose the North American Fishing Club was thesamescam. Practically every truck in West Verginny had sticksers for both.
Jackie Bushwacker is a jerk and poacher.

OhioHunter88

Perry County
I have been a Life Time Member for 28..........yes 28 years ( no smart remarks about my age please, lol ). Like I said I use to get a bunch of stuff and honestly some of the VHS tapes and books I bought, others I sent back. Just pissed about paying $300.00 ( I think or around that 28 years ago ) and getting the high hard one in the end. Some people on a forum said the owners took the money and ran and did hunting trips.....bla bla bla. Others said it changed owners and that's when it went down hill.

Hell I was hoping for at least a Man Purse as a free trail. mischeif.gif
Your complaining about $300 that you spent 28 years ago? From what your saying I can guarantee you got way more than that worth of magazines alone. Go to Walmart and look at the prices of magazines.. Lifetime memberships and lifetime warranties and such are lifetime of the company,not lifetime of you.

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Your complaining about $300 that you spent 28 years ago? From what your saying I can guarantee you got way more than that worth of magazines alone. Go to Walmart and look at the prices of magazines.. Lifetime memberships and lifetime warranties and such are lifetime of the company,not lifetime of you.

Baa haa haa

Last edited: