Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Big ass snake on the loose

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Snake doesnt bother me. I meant imaging that you see it, what fun it could be, like forget about hunting, and just watch what this snake does .

MoonLab

Supporting Member
Tooville
Hell yeah i wanna kill it lol and mount it on the wall. I dont want to use the fugging purse, lmao.

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
I had one of those in my yard a few years back. Scared the crap out of all of us, especially my youngest daughter who is petrified of snakes. I threw a metal t-post on it while my daughter got my pistol. I don't think my shot even came close because I was shaking so much. lol It slithered into the woods and thankfully has never been seen again.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I had one of those in my yard a few years back. Scared the crap out of all of us, especially my youngest daughter who is petrified of snakes. I threw a metal t-post on it while my daughter got my pistol. I don't think my shot even came close because I was shaking so much. lol It slithered into the woods and thankfully has never been seen again.

Shotgun would of taken care of it Diane lol

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
Shotgun would of taken care of it Diane lol

I should get me one of those! hahahaha

I'm just hoping that snakes have a decent memory. Like.........."oh, don't go there that lady tried to kill me". teeheehee

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I saw this on the news for the first time about 5 days ago right after it happened. Saw the husband of women who took a pic of it being interviewed and details about local wild animal experts out looking for this beast! Lol

I saw a follow up report that another snake expert identified the snake as nothing more than a racer or rat snake of some shit and that its not near as long as the picture would leave you to believe. I think it was reported being around 6 foot long so that's prolly why it hasn't been found yet! Lol

MoonLab

Supporting Member
Tooville
I saw this on the news for the first time about 5 days ago right after it happened. Saw the husband of women who took a pic of it being interviewed and details about local wild animal experts out looking for this beast! Lol

I saw a follow up report that another snake expert identified the snake as nothing more than a racer or rat snake of some shit and that its not near as long as the picture would leave you to believe. I think it was reported being around 6 foot long so that's prolly why it hasn't been found yet! Lol

Lol thats wild, man.