Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Hoyt Vector Turbo $400

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Selling my Hoyt Vector Turbo. It will come with the Limbdriver rest (so the tune can stay) but bare bow otherwise.

Bow shoots awesome and is in excellent condition. 60x custom string in excellent condition are on it also.

60-70 pound bow, set at 29" DL but that can be changed. This bow shoots above its IBO rating of 340.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I was going to ask. Shot it today, makes me wanna keep it. Lol

The only reason I am changing is to try something new. Fast, accurate and quiet. Quite frankly I should keep it. Lol

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Agreed ... All the new stuff is just a modification of the original RKT design. Not much difference and a hell of a deal

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I will also take trades.

I would consider firearms, generators, and high end tools (I need a new tile saw) as trade. I would be pretty particular in a trade.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Ok putting this back up. Never really pursued it as I REALLY like this bow. I will include a dozen arrows also.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Looks like I misread. This is a 70lb bow? Either way, looks comparable to IBO of what I am shooting. That is so skewed most times. My hunting arrow setup isn't going to shoot manufacturer's listed IBO 90-99% of the time anyway. Disregard my interest. For anyone looking, I am impressed with the current line up of Hoyt bows. Silky smooth on my Spyder Turbo and whisper quiet. Good luck with the sale Charles.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
IBO is not poundage dependent. A 60 pound bow uses a 300gr arrow and a 70 pound uses a 350gr arrow for ratings.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
So I'm gonna tell y'all a little more about this bow. It's in great condition, and if you haven't shot this bow and wonder about the draw cycle, it's very, very good for a speed bow. I will also let anyone know this bow tunes very easy and shoots really nice. This is one of Hoyt's better bows they made.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Hey Beener, what do you think the chance is to meet up and let me give it a try. I've never personally shot a bow made for speed and having a shorter brace height.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Charles, I don't need a bow. However, I have a Passload framing nail gun I need even less. I bought the thing five or six years ago and have never used it. I have extra nails and extra gas for it too. Just throwing it out there if Steve isn't interested....