Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

First post

Iowa_Buckeye

Smartest person here
Linn County Iowa
New to the forum, and my first post.
To introduce myself, I grew up in Belmont county and chased rabbits/deer in the Egypt Valley area and on the farms around my house.
Went to Ohio U, and following graduation I moved to Iowa. Had to sell my crossbow, but after about 6 years I ended up getting hooked back on bow-hunting in 2000.
I'll try to attach a few pics of a 3 of the deer on the farm I hunt that we'll be chasing this fall.
I hope 'non-resident' deer are allowed here!!!!

Ringo and R9.jpgHW.jpgR9.jpg

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Welcome! Yes we allow non-resident deer here. Pull up a chair and make yourself at home. Some real nice deer you posted. I have some relatives in Belmont...You know any of the Cattrans?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Welcome buddy! We welcome pictures of all deer no matter the state they call home. Especially slammers like that.

Iowa_Buckeye

Smartest person here
Linn County Iowa
Thanks for the warm Ohio welcome guys!
xbowguy - no, I do not know any Cattrans. I'm not from the actual town of Belmont, but rather Belmont county (St. C is my hometown).
I'll keep you posed on these 3, and will add some more when they show up. We had several other deer on the farm that made it through last season that should be dandies this fall.