Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ricer2231

Hello, my name is Don. I'm gonna try to get back in the loop with all you crazies and see what you all are up to. Things are much better at home and the good Lord has truly blessed us. I hope I didn't offend anyone by being gone so long but as a few of you know things got just down right nasty for a while. No excuses though, I do sincerely apologize for being gone and not contributing one little bit for so long but if the light is still on I would love to get back in the swing of things. Not the type of swing you're thinking about Cotty. I did get my mineral site freshened up and got a couple cameras out so hopefully I will be posting some pics of some up and coming dandies soon.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Welcome back to the forum!! Sometimes it's good to take a break from things, recharge the batteries and come back with a clear head.

AMEN!!!

There are several other regulars missing the past 3-4 months as well but we all know how life can get in the way sometimes and get pretty hectic.

Glad to know you and yours are doing great and very glad to have you back Don! It'd be sweet if you were able to make the Mingo event! It won't be long!!!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Who's this guy??? Don??? I vaguely remember some guy named Don from like a lifetime ago.... lmao...

Welcome back skinny.... [emoji106]🏿