Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Tenpoint Pro Slider Crossbow

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
20160615_083352.jpg

Going to sell one of my Tenpoints. Ric and Karissa can vouch this is a Great Crossbow. This model has the Accudraw on it. (Crank Style Cocking) 400. to your door or Hillbilly Express to the summer shoot. Any questions just ask. Got a new toy coming and just want to off-set some of the cost. :smiley_coolpeace:

Shoots 305 fps
86.7 kinetic energy
3 1/ 2 -lb. trigger pull weight, 12" full power stroke
Anti dry-fire prevents discharge when unloaded
Ambidextrous safety
Fast Flight string and tuneable yokes
Precision-machined riser
TriLoc aluminum barrel allows 3 shooting positions, varied draw lengths for different power levels
2-Pc. stock and foregrip
Weaver® style scope mount
Includes 3X Scope with dovetail mount, 4-arrow quiver, 3-Pk. of practice-point bolts, shooter's field cap and instructional DVD
Measures approx. 37 1/ 4 x 25 3/ 8 ", 7 lbs., 3 ozs.

Last edited:

Buckmaster

Portage
Excellent bow for a youth, female, or all bundled up male here guys at a fair price.
It's flexible in setting the draw weight from 175, 150, and 125# with adjustable forearm to accommodate any hunter.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
That's what I told the buyer Adam. (You loved yours) They are a good shooting bow and fall under the Lifetime Warranty as well. Glad to see one of us get it. I know it was only used one season plus what Ric and Karissa shot it. Should be around a long time.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I'm looking forward to seeing this rig. Thanks, Rick. I talked to my brother tonight about it... he's pretty excited. He's recovering from a recent shoulder surgery so I told him he could borrow it this fall, that way he doesn't have to miss out on treestand time.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I'm looking forward to seeing this rig. Thanks, Rick. I talked to my brother tonight about it... he's pretty excited. He's recovering from a recent shoulder surgery so I told him he could borrow it this fall, that way he doesn't have to miss out on treestand time.

Ten Point is a quality bow, and their customer service is awesome...