Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Official TOO Harvest Video - 2015-2016 Edition

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
First things first, a huge "Thank You" goes out to Mike for putting this video together. It's more a short film, than a promotional trailer, but it perfectly captures the essence of who we are and why this place was created. Mike, once again brother, you outdid yourself!

You all are a bunch of killers! Thank you all for contributing material for the video, and memories for the website. This place isn't as awesome without all of you contributing your advice, questions, failures and successes.

Now, without further ado and for your viewing pleasure, our official Harvest Video from this past season!

[video]https://animoto.com/play/kQRZF8EHhVP8ARuZj90cbQ[/video]

Depending on your internet connection, I advise you let this video load/buffer for a while before viewing.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Thanks alot, you did a hell of a job Mike! We have a great group of experienced hunters, fisherman, and trappers around here!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Outstanding work Mike!!!! Really appreciate the time and effort you put into this.... Thank you sir....

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
OUT-STANDING! You have outdone yourself Mike! Fantastic brother. Thank you for your efforts. \

Outstanding job to all the TOOzers out there who contributed as well. Bunch of efficient outdoorsmen and women!

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Thanks for the words guys.
The program that I use does the majority of the hard work.:smiley_coolpeace: