Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Memorial Day

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Like to wish everyone a safe and happy Memorial Day Weekend.
Lets not forget what this holiday is all about.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1432326000660.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1432326000660.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 51

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I pray for our troops often. Not as often as I should probably. Thank you for posting this Brian. Many lose sight of what this weekend is about. Thank you to all who have served and especially those who lost their lives for our freedoms.

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Thoughts and prayers to the families with loved ones who were killed defending our freedom. I can only imagine that there are still POW's still out there as well? God Bless all of them.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Stole this off of Tad: Ron White say's it best (As always).....

Memorial Day: I do not take the observation lightly. I know that it is to remember those in service who have sacrificed their lives. However, due to the advancements in technology, these brave men and women live through injuries that you cannot imagine. I have seen these injuries first hand; not only physical but mental injuries that are a bi-product of war. Please allow me to thank them while they are still alive. Or, if that's not OK with you, you can fuck off.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Stole this off of Tad: Ron White say's it best (As always).....

Memorial Day: I do not take the observation lightly. I know that it is to remember those in service who have sacrificed their lives. However, due to the advancements in technology, these brave men and women live through injuries that you cannot imagine. I have seen these injuries first hand; not only physical but mental injuries that are a bi-product of war. Please allow me to thank them while they are still alive. Or, if that's not OK with you, you can fuck off.

Amen... Tad comes up with some awesome posts.... Has he been on here lately???
He's gearing up for his New Brunswick bear hunt from what I've seen...