Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE 10" Craftsman Radial Arm Saw

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I have an older Craftsman 10" Radial Arm Saw. I don't need it any more so the first $50.00 gets it. If a Tooser doesn't have the money right now, speak up and we'll work it out I'm sure. Don't wait as it's going on Craigslist soon. Thanks!

20160520_182702.jpg

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Wish it was a table saw! Dad has this same radial arm saw and we rarely use it. I'm in search of a table saw right now. I'd like to have one that's mounted on a stand with wheels. Great buy on this saw though!

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
No problem bud, I could actually use it for the amount of wood working I've been doing. The recall used to be they would send you a new blade cover and saw unit, now they just want them out of commission. Its a great buy though at $50, makes me think about buying it and just running it the way it is so I can actually rip wood unlike what I can do with my miter.

Longdraw

Central,Ohio
Just seeing this. I have the same radial arm saw I'd like to get rid of. I have a table saw... on wheels & free standing drill press & 6" joiner / planer I'm thinking of letting loose too. All Craftsman.

How much for the drill press???,,,also looking for a bandsaw and a table top belt sander