Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2015-2016 TOO Harvest Video

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Just crossed my mind that we haven't got one started yet. Now with turkey season over now would be a great time to get one started. I wish I had the IT and computer knowledge to help do this but I suck! We have some very smart and gifted TOO members who have done an awesome job in the past seasons.

Anyone else really enjoy watching these videos and would like to see another made?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Wildlife

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I've been wondering about it as well, but since I'm no professional at this whole deal I figured Mike and Steve would be looking at doing it at their leisure since life does get in the way from time too time.... It's always the pinnacle of the season watching the highlights of everyone's outdoor adventures....

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
It takes a long time to go through the threads and compile the photos. I'm in banned camp this year because I missed CJD3's "This Old Marlin" buck in the last slide show.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
It takes a long time to go through the threads and compile the photos. I'm in banned camp this year because I missed CJD3's "This Old Marlin" buck in the last slide show.

No doubt Mike! I couldn't imagine the amount of time it takes!!! I'm sure those that are missed can always be added to the next year video though. All you guys that have taken on this task all have done outstanding jobs BTW!!!:smiley_clap:

Love seeing ALL the TOO members hunting success pictures and memories put together with a great tune playing in the background. Hope to see one happen in the future!

• Love
Reactions: Wildlife

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
no doubt mike! I couldn't imagine the amount of time it takes!!! I'm sure those that are missed can always be added to the next year video though. all you guys that have taken on this task all have done outstanding jobs btw!!!:smiley_clap:
love seeing all the too members hunting success pictures and memories put together with a great tune playing in the background. Hope to see one happen in the future!

x2 x2

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Good idea Dave, especially for pics not able to be found on the turkey or deer harvest threads alone! I know there are some awesome pics in the waterfowl forum,Sean Curran collection,mushroom and shed hunting forums,small game and trapping forums not to mention the fish pics in the fishing forum.

With all them pics you could play an album worth of music though....lmao