Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Things in Morgantown?

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
I'm in Morgantown for some pipeline corrosion training . Any recommendations on places to eat , or bars to grab a beer ?

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Never been there to stay or eat Jake but I'm sure someone has and will chime in! My bro travels a lot maybe he will.

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Not really familiar with Morgantown Jake. So I won't be much help. I did some work in Clarksburg though and there's good eateries and bars there! Lol
Wheeling isn't TOO awful far away. Have you ever are at Colemans Fish Market? Great place to see and eat at.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Not really familiar with Morgantown Jake. So I won't be much help. I did some work in Clarksburg though and there's good eateries and bars there! Lol
Wheeling isn't TOO awful far away. Have you ever are at Colemans Fish Market? Great place to see and eat at.
This guy! lmao

Who's driving 80 miles one way for a fish sammich?!? HAHA.

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Nope , luckily when someone digs into something I don't gotta deal with that .

It seemed that Morgantown had alot to offer . I just didn't get to explore much . That sushi place was real good . Had a steak one night that was good . 3rd night I just stayed in the hotel , had a few beers and reviewed for my test .
Driving a company vehicle limits your ability to really go out on the town too .