Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Interesting morning

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Had to meet a person at a retail center this morning. Found a window broken. Initial thought was someone tried to break into an empty unit to gain access to another store. Upon investigation I see hairs that didn't look human. Still not putting 2 and 2 together I cautiously enter the empty unit. I'm thinking I may find a person or signs of a person inside. Then I see movement. It was a deer. It had broken thru the window and made its way to a back store room in the unit. I call the property manager I answer to as I am entering. She suggests I contact police. I told her I had wildlife officer's number and probably better call him.

He showed up. We attempt to get the deer to exit out a back door I had opened. We finally did get him out but not without some effort. Unfortunately he was injured too bad and had to be put down.

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Wow, that was an interesting morning. I saw on the news last week where a bear was on the 2'nd floor of an apartment building. He wondered in someone's apartment. WTF????

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
My guess is that deer came up to Phil in the parking lot to give him some shit about killing his cousin, then Phil got pissed and threw it through the window. Now he's playing it off...any surveylance cameras onsite?

Fletch

Supporting Member
Wait a minute.... Is that a bag of corn in the back??? Sorry I just had TOO...