Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Canon HF G30 and Muddy Outfitter Camera arm

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Selling my Canon HF G30 and Muddy Outfitter setup. Thought I was going to get back into filming after several years off but my life is just to busy. I literally used this setup TWICE last year, its practically BRAND NEW. The Camera will include 3 batteries, 64 gb card, wall charger for batteries, car charger, wall charger for camera, hood, remote, all literature, and more..... Everything that would of came brand new with the camera is included in the original box. The Muddy arm is brand new as well, only used twice. It will come in the original box and everything is still in the original bubble wrap. I'm asking $1000 for everything but feel free to pm a offer if you feel its reasonable. I'm not giving this away.... the camera cost more than what I'm asking so with all the extras this is a VERY fair price, especially for something that has been used very little.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
I am super interested in this setup.

Did you have a separate editing software for videos?

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
I am super interested in this setup.

Did you have a separate editing software for videos?

No I don't, all I did was shoot footage and sent it off to be edited. I'm not a very "tech savvy" guy. This is definitely a phenomenal camera.... I've got more than my asking price just in the camera, let alone all the accessories.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
No I don't, all I did was shoot footage and sent it off to be edited. I'm not a very "tech savvy" guy. This is definitely a phenomenal camera.... I've got more than my asking price just in the camera, let alone all the accessories.

this is a fantastic deal! i just have bought so many toys I am struggling to justify it right now. If its still for sale in about a month, I will probably jump on it. I doubt it lasts that long. If it does send me a PM!

I just bought a new tractor for the house so that put a dent in the wallet.

joejoe8

Great deal!!! If I hadn't just spent 1100$ on Montana an 560$ on Iowa tags this would be sold already. Good luck!