Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

AR Pistol

Wmiller07

Military Arms channel and iraqveteran8888 gave favorable reviews on them. It would make for one heck of a truck or bug out gun

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Military Arms channel and iraqveteran8888 gave favorable reviews on them. It would make for one heck of a truck or bug out gun

I like the compactness of it, like you said it would be a nice bug out gun.... But this would also need a stamp as well....

Wmiller07

Not if you did what that guy did and used the Sig arm brace. Now if you tried to put a regular stock on it you would need a stamp.

Wmiller07

The handguard and quick detach adapter are $200. You could probably build one for between $700 and $800.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Also, I may be too tired or high from the MEK but if that is a standard AR like the video says...what about the buffer spring and tube?

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Also, I may be too tired or high from the MEK but if that is a standard AR like the video says...what about the buffer spring and tube?

Beener this needs to be your next build lol.... The detachable barrel and fold away stock is a must for a bug out gun.....

Wmiller07

Beener this needs to be your next build lol.... The detachable barrel and fold away stock is a must for a bug out gun.....

Go on YouTube and watch how it works, its pretty interesting. You can't shoot it while it's folded.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Somehow I've missed that quick change barrels available for ARs. How does the gas tube connect or does it use a piston?
I still haven't looked into it as I am intrigued but just placed a second large order today. Fun-funds are dry.

I can see the tube/buffer being made to stay with the stock. Definitely intriguing...

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I still haven't looked into it as I am intrigued but just placed a second large order today. Fun-funds are dry.

I can see the tube/buffer being made to stay with the stock. Definitely intriguing...
Maybe using the same technology as what Sig is using in their MCX line of rifles...which have a collapsible stock with no buffer tube.

This AR pistol is pretty slick looking. Pricey, but would be nice to have.