Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Thee....Ten Point Phantom xbow package

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckmaster

Portage
Guys,
Here's your chance to own a Cadillac for a fair price....I mean Ten Point's highest end bow.
I'm posting it here to give you guys a fair look before I extend it to the world wide web.

Ten Point Phantom CLS as found here:
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/52...ew-scope-and-acudraw-system-realtree-apg-camo

My package includes, 2009 series xbow, Accu Draw 50, scope, quiver, sling, Steady Eddy monopod system, and soft case.
This unit has killed lots of deer and turkeys from 3 to 45 yards and is in excellent condition. Limbs, strings, and cables were serviced and replaced by Ten Point in 2014 prior to the original warranty expiring.

You can take it off my hands for $ 800.00.

Thanks for looking.
Ben: 330-357-7650

Buckmaster

Portage
Here she is......by the way Ten Point is #1 in customer service.

Attachments

• Phantom.jpg
    Phantom.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 175

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Here she is......by the way Ten Point is #1 in customer service.

I can attest too the customer service... They were always helpful with any questions I had for them.... When I had my current one serviced they put a couple parts on and never charged me for them.... Wasn't big dollar parts but they don't have too do it.... Could of easily charged me but they didn't.... And for things like that, I'll keep shooting their equipment....

Buckmaster

Portage
Guys, that is an extra fair price. They are going for 1000. and up (used) on ebay.

Somebody cough up some cash. I'd rather sell it to one of you guys so you can enjoy a fine piece. I just listed on CL for a "G" note.
She needs a new home. One does not need 3 xbows.....except Rick :smiley_crocodile:

Status
Not open for further replies.