Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Prayers would be appreciated.

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Well crap. I was just arriving late last night at my annual spring fling camp out when I received a call that there was an ambulance in my driveway. My wife at home was experiencing heart attack symptoms & called the squad. I'm sitting here now in the waiting room while she is in the cath lab. I see the prognosis as good, so time will tell.

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
She's back in her room & we averted a disaster. She was 99% blocked. It's just amazing. Never would we have thought that with such minimal clues as to her condition. She'll sleep for a good while now & start anew tomorrow. THANKS !!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
She's back in her room & we averted a disaster. She was 99% blocked. It's just amazing. Never would we have thought that with such minimal clues as to her condition. She'll sleep for a good while now & start anew tomorrow. THANKS !!

How many blockages she have Kevin???

It slowly builds up and you never really notice since it's so gradual.....

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
She had one blockage & it was a doozy. So one stent. Had I been another 100 yards driving down into the woods, I never would have gotten the phone call. Please let this be a lesson for us all. Trust your body, it does talk to you.