Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Swarovski Binoculars

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I Am Impressed! I broke my favorite binoculars with about 3 weeks left in the season. I broke one of the strap mounts that is built right into the case. (I am not the original owner also). I sent them back to see if they could be fixed and maybe new eye guards if price was reasonable. Well, I got them back in the mail today and Swarovski sent me a pair that is in better shape than I had originally! I know they are expensive.... but you definitely get what you pay for. Kudos To You Swarovski!

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
Awesome!!! I have a pair of Kahles which is the sister company to Swarvoski that are seventeen years old and know they will be the last pair of binoculars that I will ever have to pay for. Definitely a buy once cry once item!!!

Jamie

Ohio
nice to know that their lifetime warranty actually means what it implies. I have 8x32 EL's that I bought from Bargain Cave at Cabela's in Dundee back in 2005. I can barely stand to look through lesser optics now. ruined me. bought a pair of compacts new a couple of years ago. don't reckon I'll ever need any more bino's than these, but if I do, I will pony up the money for Swaro's again.

teej89

NE PA
I've heard hands down swaros are the best optics you can buy. A guy was telling me about em and said "buy once, cry once" was his motto.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I've heard hands down swaros are the best optics you can buy. A guy was telling me about em and said "buy once, cry once" was his motto.

Yes, they are fantastic. I got lucky when I bought these. I gave 650. and they are 2000. now to replace.