Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New website

deerjunkie

Canton, Ohio
Hey guys, just wanted to take a brief moment and let you all know about a new venture we started. I have a passion for filming and hunting and this is something thats been on my heart to do. Sitting back doing nothing won't accomplish anything so that is why we started www.faithatfulldraw.com

By no means am I trying to push my religious convictions on anyone but I did want you guys to know about it. The site is designed to offer anyone, who wants it, resources to help them get through things in their life they might be dealing with. It'As well as, to help them realize their full potential. So, we have a lot of work to do yet and we will continue to update the video section and make as many good resources available to those who seek it. So if you get a chance check it out, thanks guys.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Guys, I cant say enough great things about Deerjunkie....he is more than a class act and great person. Wonderful people here....Dale has a passion for deer hunting like few i have seen.

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
I can also attest for Dale and Larry's character. You will not find two finer gentlemen in the industry and I wish them, and all the staff with Faith at Full Draw the best of luck. This is a great concept and I hope it catches on!!!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Very cool site Dale. Great things are happening for you guys and I hope it keeps getting bigger and better every year.

Thanks for the link and the ability to ride along right there with you all.

I seen some nice pics posted on there as well. Are the ATA pics from this year ?

deerjunkie

Canton, Ohio
Very cool site Dale. Great things are happening for you guys and I hope it keeps getting bigger and better every year.

Thanks for the link and the ability to ride along right there with you all.

I seen some nice pics posted on there as well. Are the ATA pics from this year ?

Yes, from this year.

deerjunkie

Canton, Ohio
Guys, thank you for all the personal compliments, they mean a lot honestly. As far as the site goes, we are just excited to see how this will help those that need it and are not quite sure were to turn.