Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 7

teej89

NE PA
Checking in! I'm planning on getting out a good bit this spring with my dog laid up post ACL surgery. Hopefully I can be a help for us!

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
I'll be taking the whole 1st week off. In taking a buddy of mine monday, and another one Tuesday. I'll start hunting on Wednesday. The weather looks dang near perfect! And how the hell did we get stuck with chad..haha

teej89

NE PA
I'll be taking the whole 1st week off. In taking a buddy of mine monday, and another one Tuesday. I'll start hunting on Wednesday. The weather looks dang near perfect! And how the hell did we get stuck with chad..haha

Chad's on Team 5, he's just popping in to say hello lol

rsmith

checking in guys! I'm planning on getting out as much as I can. I don't have college classes until 11:30 so I'm hoping to get out every morning. Good luck to all and most of all be safe and have fun!

teej89

NE PA
That blew.... Scouted this public land every Saturday and Sunday the last 4 weekends never saw another person or car. Roosted birds last night, just to pull into the parking lot at 5am to two trucks already there. Smh.....

Walked in and caught up to Em on the trail and there were 5 of them... Spent the rest of the morning scrambling to find birds with no avail.

rsmith

Sucks to hear about man, don't let it get you down! It's just the first day! Still got awhile before starting to scramble to find a bird

teej89

NE PA
I'm debating whether or not to go tomorrow, I'll be out there friday-sunday, it's 1.5hrs each way so a quick morning hunt is outta the question. Sucks cuz we had these birds roosted two nights in a row and watched em strut away sunday morning then these clowns beat us to em. No shots tho so we have that going for us.

teej89

NE PA
now I'm sitting here overthinking whether or not I hsould do it... it's 1.5hrs each way, I leave at 3 I'd be there at 4:30 then get into the woods and sitting and take a snooze... I'd be able to hunt till 7:30 to make it to work by 9:30.... Whatcha think??

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
I know your younger that I am TJ but I sure as the hell wouldn't, especially with 4 weeks left.
I got off work this morning and stopped by a property to listen before going home and didn't hear any, I still hope to get out Wednesday with my mom. Good luck guys

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
If I was you buddy I'd take it easy. Don't let rushing around and frustration tale the fun out of it for ya. Hell IMO, the best hunting will be after this rain comes layer this week anyhow.