Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Atv i just bought today for a great deal $6,150.

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
2016 Yamaha Kodiak 700 4x4 with only one mile on it. I couldnt let it pass by. I have been searching for a long time to get the atv that i wanted but this came across on craigslist. It was located in franklin, Ohio. Thanks to my BIL for going with me to help me out just in case i wouldnt get robbed or whatever. I was a little nervous getting it onthe ramp to load it onto the truck but i managed to get through it without breaking the back window which my BIL did rotflmao. :smiley_clap: for me . 20160411_215449.jpg20160411_215403.jpg20160411_215332.jpg

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
The guy Chad bought it from, bought it from a guy who won it at a baseball raffle. It was too big for what the guy was needing it for. There isn't a damn thing wrong with this quad. The tires didn't even have dirt on them when we pulled up to look at it. The Bow Shoot cant get here fast enough. I didn't load it, I didn't want to be responsible, lol. The whole way back to Chads house I was a nervous wreck, waiting on the back window to explode, plus the downpour didn't help my nerves.

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Thanks ya'll... mingo sportmans with TOO cant get here soon enough, lol.