Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

dustinb80

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I've been meaning to do this for a while and got kind of busy. I don't know if you guys remember the case knives that Tom (archertl) was selling but I commented a couple times on how nice they were. Well a while back I got a box in the mail and the name on it looked familiar but I couldn't think of what it would be. I opened it to find two case trappers with a note from Tom saying that Dustin wanted him to send them to me for my birthday. Tom said he lost the original boxes for the knives so he made two slip pouches. I'm writing this because I want all of you to know what kind of members we have on here, these are guys that will give the shirt off their back if you needed it. This kind gesture damn near made this big fugger tear up Lol. So thank you again Dustin, I carry the big trapper in my back pocket everyday, and thanks Tom for the nice pouches! uploadfromtaptalk1460324424766.jpg

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Wow. That is much better than the bag of flaming dog poop I paid your neighbor kid to put on your porch!

Great stuff Archer and Dustin! Great men!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
That's freakin awesome Chad!!! Being the recipient of such a gesture I understand where you're coming from....
Awesome job Dustin and Tom!!!!

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Well fantastic. Chad then payed if forward to me by giving me a tree stand for free that I was supposed to pay him for!

This group of guys gives me hope about this county!

Thanks for sharing chad!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
:smiley_clap:

This is friggin awesome stuff!!! Great job Dustin and Tom!!!!!

Ive been an recipient of a several TOOzers this past year myself!

Y'all know about what Brian and Rick did for me/us but FLUTIE made my daughter Karissa an awesome camo key chain and lanyard and Mike Andruch made me a squirrel gambrel and sent it to me as well!

Thanks again guys!!!!

This place is filled with guys like that!!!! TOO ROCKS!!!!!

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
uploadfromtaptalk1460334706529.jpg

Got a nice little collection of trappers now. Hopefully I'll be breasting out a big ol tom with the mini trapper from Dustin, that one is in my "tactical Tom killer" pouch right now.

Last edited:

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Like I told Chad, you can't put a price on what you learn from friends. The knives were supposed to be an anonymous gift. Lol. Thanks guys.