Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Remington 870 Express 20 GA

Wmiller07

I have a Remington 870 Express 20 GA for sale or trade. It is like new, has about 50 rounds through it. Asking $300 or may trade. I live in Wooster, call or text 4196512368. IMG_20160409_125139091.jpg

Bigcountry40

What would you be interested in trading for? I have a 30-30 I have held on too for way to long and need to trade it.

Bigcountry40

Pre Remington?
I am assuming your asking if the rifle is old and pre dates remington, and the answer is no its a newer model, not very old (2000's i think), but I do have a old 30-30 that I need to get priced though. Its a remington I believe.

Last edited:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I am assuming your asking if the rifle is old and pre dates remington, and the answer is no its a newer model, no very old, but I do have a old 30-30 that I need to get priced though. Its a remington I believe.

When Remington bought them they had some issues (Not saying yours does) and was curious as the rough age of it...

antiqucycle

East Ohio
Check the end of the barrel where it screws into the action, The honest to goodness Marlin will have a stamp "JM" in a circle.

As for Ilion NY, it might be the home of Remington but the fake Marlins are being built in KY or Tenn, by employees with very little experience. Rumors about employees really degrade their ability to put a gun together.

The location of the serial number will also tell you who made it.