Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Red's vs Pirates...

Fletch

Supporting Member
Let's hear it Red's fan's... Red's going to beat them Buco's????

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
My sis and I was up there friday night. It was cold, lol. Got rained on just a little then hailed came, then after that just cold but cold beer and watching the game it didnt get any better than that, lol.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Buccos were lucky that Marte got a hanging curve or they would've gotten swept. Terrible hitting with guys in scoring position. Of course, not the best hitting conditions either.

Reds, for "rebuilding", still have a lot of talent.

Fletch

Supporting Member
Cotty16.... Almost a sweep by the Red's... Congrats to them.. We"ll get them next time... But what about them Penquins... Hockey playoffs start Wed. Penquins vs Rangers.... Beer is in the frig cooling... Let's go Pen's......

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Cotty16.... Almost a sweep by the Red's... Congrats to them.. We"ll get them next time... But what about them Penquins... Hockey playoffs start Wed. Penquins vs Rangers.... Beer is in the frig cooling... Let's go Pen's......

That's one thing we don't have in common. Lol

I'm not a hockey fan at all. Just never got into it. Steelers and Pirates are it. I'm happy for the Pens when they win, but never got into watching.

Qback5

Reds certainly got the best of us last year...and again this past weekend. NL central is crazy competitive...hoping to raise the Jolly Roger all through Cincy, Chicago, St Louis, and Milwaukee..

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
It was a disappointing weekend but the season is off to a much better start than last year. Raise it!

It's great that Fleury and Maatta practiced today. Fleury will be rusty for a game or 2.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
And votto looks like a rookie at this point in the season.. Better hang on pirates!!!

Fletch

Supporting Member
It was a disappointing weekend but the season is off to a much better start than last year. Raise it!

It's great that Fleury and Maatta practiced today. Fleury will be rusty for a game or 2.

Yeh... Lets hope Fleury gets back on track.. He's had a good season as had a lot of other Penquins.. Coaching change definitely made a huge difference in the way the team is playing... I almost hate to see Malkin come back the way all the lines are playing...

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
Yeh... Lets hope Fleury gets back on track.. He's had a good season as had a lot of other Penquins.. Coaching change definitely made a huge difference in the way the team is playing... I almost hate to see Malkin come back the way all the lines are playing...

I love Geno but he needs to play on the 3rd line when he comes back. Kessel has stepped up his game with Bonino at center and Hagelin creates havoc with his speed.

Fletch

Supporting Member
I love Geno but he needs to play on the 3rd line when he comes back. Kessel has stepped up his game with Bonino at center and Hagelin creates havoc with his speed.
Yup. Why break up a good thing.. Those lines are on a roll.