Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

USA Trail Cameras

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
I have a buddy that talks highly of them. I know nothing about them. Take a look at Exodus Cams (the owners are members of this site). They are based in Ohio.

Their first camera the Patriot I didn't care for as it had the frog-eye type lens in it. Real pretty pictures but just didn't like some of the distortion I saw in some pics. The Recruit is the camera they should have started off with IMO as the pictures, quality and color, are excellent. Haven't heard much about their reliability yet. Spencie hit on one that seems like it's making a great name for itself, Exodus. Picture quality has been #1 for me over the years, however with some of the issues I had with my Covert's the last few years I'm quickly turning towards reliability. Exodus has both from what I've seen in picture quality and knowing you have a 5 year warranty! I just need cameras that will work and so I don't have to put little roof's over the top to help try to keep water out of them LOL.

Francis

Geauga
We had a guy stop in the shop and ordered a few, they seem like good cameras. I was planning on picking at least on Exodus up this summer. It's all I've pretty much ran for the last few years was Coverts. Never had any problems, until this past year so wanted to just try a couple others out.

teej89

NE PA
lol they put that much effort into their website but spelled gallery wrong :smiley_blackeye:rotflmao

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
I was a Covert guy until I had trouble with their customer service and also got tired of crappy night pics. After trying Browning and Exodus Cams it will take a lot to get me to go to something different.