Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Ten Point Elite X2 XBow

Status
Not open for further replies.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Xbow is sold.... Thanks for looking...

Listing some items for Geezer, any question comment below or PM Geezer with them..... Just helping a buddy out.....

Ten Point Elite X2 XBow w/accudraw and 3x Ten Point multiple reticle lighted scope..... 180lb draw weight... Comes w/hard case and bolts.....

$500.00

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1459984463.464505.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1459984479.812606.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1459984498.200822.jpg

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Ooooooo! That seems pretty fair for a Ten Point. Too bad i have 2 crossbows already and don't shoot one. lol

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I know nothing about crossbows so I don't know what a fair offer is but my buddy wants to know if you'll take $450 for it?

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Fuck! Good job chad. I must have moved to slow on it. I was pumped to get that one for my oldest uncle. Good deal!
Early bird gets the worm! My buddy has been looking for a xbow since the nerve damage in his shoulder from a car wreck has been bothering him lately. He's selling his compound if you want one of those;)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Early bird gets the worm! My buddy has been looking for a xbow since the nerve damage in his shoulder from a car wreck has been bothering him lately. He's selling his compound if you want one of those;)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Ya I wrote to J last night. Guess I should have reached out to geezer direct. Either way congrats! Happy it's going to someone in need. My cousin Mighy want a bow. What is bow, dl, etc.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Ya I wrote to J last night. Guess I should have reached out to geezer direct.

Chad was first showing interest, last night @ 8:00 you were @ 11:40 (I was out by then lol) .... If he'd of declined you were up next.... Sorry if there was any confusion.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.