Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Cub Cadet 3184 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Ohio
I'm buying a new garden tractor this year and selling my old one. this is a 2000 model that is ALL shaft driven. they don't make them like this any longer. has 716 hours on it now. I bought it used in 2005 with 300+ hours on it. 18 hp Kohler Command OHV runs like a top and always has. tires are good, I replaced the original drive belt on the mower deck two years ago, put a new Interstate battery in it last spring. The 44" deck shell is rough and I've had it welded/repaired twice, but spindles, pulleys, gear box all in fine shape. it's old and used, but still a solid mower. I've already mowed with it once this year. has had regular oil changes and lubrication for as long as I've had it. will come with small metal utility dump cart with two foam filled tires on it, too. asking $800 for the whole thing to an TOO member. will post pictures if anyone is interested.

I know where there is a complete 50" deck for this mower. new old stock still in crate for sale for $1000. nearly bought it myself and kept tractor, but decided against it.

Last edited:

Jamie

Ohio
also willing to trade for guns, ammo, treestands. or combination of cash and "stuff".

Status
Not open for further replies.