Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Concealed Holster ?

OhioHunter88

Perry County
I have one just like it, not positive its the same but very similar. I bought mine from eBay for 20-30 or so. I carry it everyday with my Block G42. Its a nice and cheap holster. Does what I need it to.. Covers the trigger and gun fits very snug. A lot more comfortable than just having the gun tucked in the waist band with no holster also.

OhioHunter88

Perry County

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I'm figuring with a money back guarantee I might just get it and see how it works... If I don't li,e it I'll just send it packing lol
Did you get the vertical or the 15 degree set to the right???

OhioHunter88

Perry County

This is the exact one I have. Almost the same as what your looking at. I wouldn't say mine is 0 degree or 15 degree, probably somewhere in between and the description doesnt say.lol

Wmiller07

I have a kholster, yes stupid name, and I like it a lot. It has the leather backing and kydex piece that holds the gun in. Service is great too. I got a different gun and he changed out the kydex for $15. It was around $40 three years ago.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I bought one similar to this from Raw Dogg Tactical and like it. I'm going to look in to Dustin's link as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk