Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

AG LIME around SE Ohio

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Anyone have suggestions on where I can buy AG Lime in SE Ohio and have it delivered to Noble/Belmont/Guernsey county area?

My PH is really low this year, and it will cost a fortune in Pellet lime. Hoping this will help.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Landmark in Marietta could help as well. Check with the county AG board as well. There should be feed mills/co-ops like Green Valley in Beverly that can help you as well.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Landmark in Marietta could help as well. Check with the county AG board as well. There should be feed mills/co-ops like Green Valley in Beverly that can help you as well.

thank you guys! I think there is a green valley in Burnsville which isn't to far either. Let me make a few calls.

at1010

*Supporting Member*

thank you guys! I think there is a green valley in Burnsville which isn't to far either. Let me make a few calls.

at1010

*Supporting Member*

looks like all the places around are AG Land? I was told they are not sure if they are still spreading AG Lime, so I am awaiting a call back. We shall see!

at1010

*Supporting Member*

looks like all the places around are AG Land? I was told they are not sure if they are still spreading AG Lime, so I am awaiting a call back. We shall see!

at1010

*Supporting Member*
wow what a pain that was to get. I did find a guy who will deliver bulk lime for a reasonable cost.

Belmont Mills was the place if anyone ever needs it.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Do they spread it for you too?

they do have lime trucks but I don't have enough for them to spread, Also my plots are smaller so I will be spreading it all using the PTO spreader on the tractor. They are actually delivering pellet lime to me in bulk which should spread nice and easy.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Keep it dry.

yes that is the biggest worry for me at this time!

go figure haven't been having rain for weeks. I go to get lime and its schedule to rain that day, of course thats a week away so I expect that forecast to change.

I will have the tarps ready to go, and if I have to put it off I will. I hope to get it done ASAP though!