Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE 2002 Express 16/52 with Merc 60/40 jet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Selling my 2002 Xpress 16/52 duck boat with an 02' Merc 60/40 jet. Boat runs STRONG!!!! This is a package deal, boat, motor, trailer, blind and every accessory you could want. Some of the extras are... GPS, two Fish finders, 55lb trolling motor with foot pedal controls, live well, on board battery chargers, 4 life jackets, anchors, and a whole lot more! I'm asking $8000.....

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
I've only put it on a couple places, but last night I put it on Craigslist and my phone blew up all night. Doubt I'll have it much longer.... (guys supposed to buy it Monday when I get home from work)

Your buddy got ahold of me but he wants a tiller and I can't drop my price to much to offset everything he wants. Thanks for letting him know though.

Mao

Coshocton, OH
I've only put it on a couple places, but last night I put it on Craigslist and my phone blew up all night. Doubt I'll have it much longer.... (guys supposed to buy it Monday when I get home from work)

Your buddy got ahold of me but he wants a tiller and I can't drop my price to much to offset everything he wants. Thanks for letting him know though.

No prob bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.