Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Reconyx

at1010

*Supporting Member*
I know a lot of guys don't want to shell out the money, but I have to say...........

Hands down the best service in the trail camera industry. I have 3 of them, that were all gifts to me. I have had 1 or 2 over the years act up a bit.

I send them back to them and without a doubt the problem is fixed in a couple weeks. They send camera fixed, new cable, new ball cap, right to my door.

I have gone through a lot of decent 200 cameras and ended up throwing them out. This company is American made, and they freaking act like it!

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Hell I won't even spend $200 on a camera though lol. I'd gladly take a reconyx as a gift but I couldn't ever drop that kind of cash on a trail camera. Glad your pleased with the customer service, Al!

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Hell I won't even spend $200 on a camera though lol. I'd gladly take a reconyx as a gift but I couldn't ever drop that kind of cash on a trail camera. Glad your pleased with the customer service, Al!

i used to say the same thing. After burning through about 35, $60 over the years it makes it worth it knowing you will have pictures when you check that camera. I fully understand the money aspect as well though!

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
i used to say the same thing. After burning through about 35, $60 over the years it makes it worth it knowing you will have pictures when you check that camera. I fully understand the money aspect as well though!
Hell I'll take one if you want to give me one as a gift lol

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I have considered Reconyx. They look like they are well built. I hear great things. Their pics are amazing. Just hate to drop that kind of coin. If I am dropping $1800 for 3 cameras I might just spend a bit more and go Buckeye Cam. I simply cannot justify the cost. If they were gifts? I would certainly be appreciative and put them to good use. Glad to hear they have treated you well Al.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
I have considered Reconyx. They look like they are well built. I hear great things. Their pics are amazing. Just hate to drop that kind of coin. If I am dropping $1800 for 3 cameras I might just spend a bit more and go Buckeye Cam. I simply cannot justify the cost. If they were gifts? I would certainly be appreciative and put them to good use. Glad to hear they have treated you well Al.

I think they do have the satallite cams now phil! Not sure tho!

oz1195

Ive gone back and forth on these. I feel like Ill pull the trigger this year on one. Cant really think of anything else I need for the year. LOL