Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

WTB WTB Ladder Rack

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Just wondering if anyone out there in TOO land has a set of ladder racks for a truck they aren't using and would like to sell. Working on a project and trying to save a little money, so if you've got something, let me know!

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Do not get your hopes up Greg but there was a couple at work back by the trash pile. I ain't been back there in a while. I'm in Cambridge today but I will look tomorrow for you.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Thanks Rick. I should probably clarify that I'm looking for the adjustable crossbar type. Something like the pics below.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Holleeee Shit. Now we're dealin' with made to order free shit. Yer pushin' it Greg.....rotflmao

Last edited:

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Sell current trailer, put towards that 8 place holder in link. Maybe cheaper, faster and easier than what ure trying to do. Just offering up some suggestions. Good luck!

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Treated 2 X 4's. Build a rack that just clamps to your trailer. Put eye bolts in it for bungee straps. Add a little carpet for padding. Don't forget to buy beer before you start. Priority #1.

They sold the ones at the shop.

Last edited:

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Treated 2 X 4's. Build a rack that just clamps to your trailer. Put eye bolts in it for bungee straps. Add a little carpet for padding. Don't forget to buy beer before you start. Priority #1.

They sold the ones at the shop.
Hey, thanks for looking anyway. There will definitely be beer involved in this build!