Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE cabelas antler ceiling fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigcountry40

So I have a cabelas antler ceiling fan that is currently in storage. It was given to me for helping a rich guy I knew in NC for helping drag, load and skin his deer in the club I was in. His wife made him get rid of it because like all women she was never happy! The picture isn't the actual model but its pretty damn close. I was told it retails for like $550, I will let it go for $50 and I will consider trades or maybe even willing to bring to the swap meet this summer. All items are potential for bargaining except anything to do with Obama! Fuck Obama (I sort of lost focus and I was watching the news while I was typing this)! deer ceiling fan 2.jpg

at1010

*Supporting Member*
For as long as you leave it there. :tantrum: Sorry I had TOO

that was good!

I like the fan, but I don't have any real high ceilings in the house. Maybe I could use it at the cabin though, let me know if deal falls through.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
You might as well let Al have it, I didn't realize it hung that low( that's what she said) and I don't have ceilings tall enough for 3 foot.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
when do you want to meet, I can get to ashland in about 45-60 mins from my house. We could meet at The Fin?

Bigcountry40

when do you want to meet, I can get to ashland in about 45-60 mins from my house. We could meet at The Fin?

So basically the $50 will never reach my wallet because I will immediately spend it in Fin & Feather. Damn I am going to make -$500 dollars on this sale.

Yes that will work, I need to get it out of storage this weekend. I will meet you there at your convenience some time next week maybe?

at1010

*Supporting Member*
So basically the $50 will never reach my wallet because I will immediately spend it in Fin & Feather. Damn I am going to make -$500 dollars on this sale.

Yes that will work, I need to get it out of storage this weekend. I will meet you there at your convenience some time next week maybe?

yea buddy just PM me. I am laid off so any day should work, unless an interview comes up which is a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.