Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

NWTF seed and seedling order

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Have any of you guys ever ordered from this program? uploadfromtaptalk1456030214154.jpg

Milo

Tatonka guide.
I would encourage you to buy tree tubes if you go this route. Your survivability will go way up

at1010

*Supporting Member*
I would encourage you to buy tree tubes if you go this route. Your survivability will go way up

yes I agree with this, and seems to promote the growth of the tree ten fold!

Im having hard time seeing the pricing and break down of each item. Where did you get that sheet, or can I pull them up online?

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
yes I agree with this, and seems to promote the growth of the tree ten fold!

Im having hard time seeing the pricing and break down of each item. Where did you get that sheet, or can I pull them up online?
The NWTF sent it to me, I am a member.
I can see it fine if I zoom in on my phone.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
The NWTF sent it to me, I am a member.
I can see it fine if I zoom in on my phone.

im a dumb ass, didn't even read the thread title. Id be interested in some of their clover blends for frost seeding, and the trees too! I might have to join

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
uploadfromtaptalk1458106093003.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1458106154610.jpg
Got my seed order today. Sent directly from eagle seed, which is some good stuff. This blend is essentially their annual summer blend, and I have the perfect spot for it!! $26 for this bag was a killer deal!

at1010

*Supporting Member*
that deff a summer mix! That'll feed them good!

spray gly heavy couple weeks before you plant. It'll help with the weeds, thats the bitch of non RR products.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
If all goes as planned this plot should grow pretty tall. I'll be planting this along a creek in between what will be corn to the west and a bedding area to the east. I might have to come up with some sort of temporary fence for the early stages of growth, there are quite a few deer in this area and I'm afraid they will hammer it before it has a chance to establish itself.