Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Outdoor Channel...pfft

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Ahh. Back when farmers looked at wildlife with pride not contempt. Thanks for sharing Brock.

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
Awesome!!! Love the old truck then it got to the treeline and I started to get pissed because there are no treelines around here anymore. Wood county use to be the south Dakota of the east. Back in the day Clark Gable and other celebrities hunted this area.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Here's another one. Not as clear, not as long. Still, the clothing and general appearance of the men in these videos make me miss the ol fellas that taught me to hunt when I was a kid.

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Awesome!!! Love the old truck then it got to the treeline and I started to get pissed because there are no treelines around here anymore. Wood county use to be the south Dakota of the east. Back in the day Clark Gable and other celebrities hunted this area.
I've heard it my whole life from all the old timers and my Dad growing up in rural Southern wood county. I remember as a boy all the abandoned farm houses that were overgrown with weeds that we would rabbit hunt around. Rarely would we see a pheasant, but we always got loads of rabbit. Now we cant even hunt the railroad tracks for bunnies without a railroad dick from CSX threatening prosecution. Just the world we live in now