Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Benjamin Marauder .25 and accessories for sale

JRBASSER

Hey guys, I have the newer wooden stock version of the .25 cal marauder. It has about 300 rounds through it and has consistently given me amazing groups out to 60-70 yards. The rifle comes with the Hill Mk3 Hand pump, which has been well maintained and made filling the rifle a breeze. Also, a UTG Bug Buster 3-9x32 AO Mildot scope, it really takes advantage of the accuracy of the rifle and makes it a real nail driver. The pump will come with grease to keep it maintained, and the rifle will include one magazine. When I bought all this new, it was just under $1000. I'm asking $550 OBO for the whole package. This gun is extremely quiet, powerful, and a hunting gun at heart. This is a must have for any gun enthusiast or one looking for backyard pest control and small game hunting. Will be willing to consider most offers so if interested let me know! Will send pictures of the rifle to serious inquiries.

Last edited:

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I've got less than 700 in my son's gun. Different scope, otherwise the same. Filling a Marauder a breeze, with a hand pump? That's a new one...