Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE XD9 Carry Package...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I am wanting to sell one of my XD9 carry packages to fund another project. I have two of the exact same set up and one needs to go. Comes with case, XD gear, 2-16 round mags, 2-10 round mags, XD9, and a Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe holster. This is my favorite carry package. Cash or Postal Money Order preferred. $525

Listing on another forum. First time stamp I'll take it, gets it.

Any questions let me know,

Beentown

Last edited:

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Sorry I put XD9 and assumed. It is a 9mm. Plus I had the wrong price. It is actually $525 locally.

Beentown

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Frick!!!! I gotta talk to the wife tonight about this one! I love the XDs... never really wanted a 9mm but I'll bet it's a nice gun to carry.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I love it. I have had all the "plastic fantastics" and I prefer the XD. Love the passive safeties. Very accurate and reliable. I have had one hiccup and that was with factory reloaded ammo and the case bulged. The Crossbreed is my go to for concealed carry holsters. I have Kholsters, Crossbreed, Milt Sparks, Galco, and DeSantis. The Crossbreed is my favorite.

The 9mm is my favorite cartridge. Cheap to shoot. Readily available. Good JHP makes it a great SD round. Plus you get 17 rounds in the firearm.

Beentown

Last edited:

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
If I had some cash I would buy it in a heart beat......I have been looking for a hand gun lately.....if ya need anything made out of wood maybe we could trade lol

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
If I had some cash I would buy it in a heart beat......I have been looking for a hand gun lately.....if ya need anything made out of wood maybe we could trade lol

If it needs made out of wood I make it myself. Most of the time anyway. Thanks for the offer though. I got a line on a rifle I really want. This is for sale just to fund another toy.

Beentown

Status
Not open for further replies.