Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Snowfall overnight

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
We got a little over 9" on top of 3-4" already on the ground from the last few days.... Expecting another 2-3" during the day..... This is northern columbiana county.....

What was it like in your area?

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
Shitty. That's what it's like. Couldn't tell you how much because it is so wet and packed down, but nothing starts a morning like having to shovel a stuck, sideways car out of the driveway at 5:30. Fugg that.

Buckmaster

Portage
Had a foot of powder from this past weekend here in Northern Portage. Received about 6" of wet stuff on top of it this morning. All the schools are closed around here today.
I'll plow when I get home from work tonight because nothing like plowing then having the snow plows block in the end of your driveway again later on.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
We only got maybe an inch on top of the half inch we already had on the ground here in southern Crawford County.

Diane, I thought you got a new self propelled snow blower? Just wondering why you shoveled out the car instead.

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
Diane, I thought you got a new self propelled snow blower? Just wondering why you shoveled out the car instead.

I did. I've also never used it as I haven't needed to. But the snow fell overnight and my grandson was brought over at 5:15am, and rather than walk him up the driveway, she attempted it and failed.

Now it's so packed down, I don't know if the snowblower will even work on this slop.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
We got nothing. The snow from a V Day half melted yesterday and the rest will likely melt today. I'm mind blown. Southern Ohio has gotten way more snow than us this year. Crazy thing that Mother Nature is.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Not sure what our totals were Sunday. But I made the kid go out and shovel while it was snowing just to get his lazy ass off the couch. Made him do it again on Monday while I was at work. Its pretty much melted in our are right now. Going to be damn near 60 degrees this weekend.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
We had a few inches of snow already on the ground, probably got at least 6" last night. It's pretty sloppy around here.

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Wet heavy snow here. Packed down what we had, prolly had 3-4 and got another 4-5 ...but its settling a packing . Gonna be a good evening to take the snowmobile for a spin

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I don't think we have seen 6" total yet for the year. I need to go back thru my records to verify totals for the year. For reference we had nearly 35" last year and 55" the year before. We average 32-33". I know. . . .I am a snow geek.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I don't think we have seen 6" total yet for the year. I need to go back thru my records to verify totals for the year. For reference we had nearly 35" last year and 55" the year before. We average 32-33". I know. . . .I am a snow geek.

Those figures come in handy Phil.... Keep it up....