Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Weekend Getaway

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
The wife and I are looking into a weekend getaway. We are looking at the Hocking Hills area to get a small cabin. Has anyone ever been there or have suggestions as to which company to use for a cabin? Looking for something secluded. Let me know. Thanks.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
How is your calf? We have done winter hiking there and when it is frozen, the falls are amazing. I mean. . . You have to come up for breath at some point. Lol

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
LOL my calf is getting a little better. Thanks for asking Phil. Still tough to walk around. My office at work is above the machine shop, so the stairs have been fun. Im constantly getting called out onto the floor to fix our scales for our production lines. So its getting a workout today.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
never stayed there but been to the area a bunch when I lived that way. Great area!

Big Weff

Athens
Never camped there but done plenty of hiking at old mans cave on account its fairly close to my parents house. Spent plenty of time there and agree completely with Phil that the scenery is next to none, I think it would be a great getaway spot for you and your wife