Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hello..

Fletch

Supporting Member
Usually check this site out a couple times a year. Nice site that seems to have a lot of nice people onboard. Born and raised in Western Pa. Yep that makes me a Steeler,Penquin.Pirate fan. Man I just opened the door for a lot of abuse. LOL Retired and currently living New Jersey. Mainly hunt Jersey,Pa and Illinois. Have hunted several counties in Ohio but never connected on the right deer. Always saw bucks, but never anything over a 130 inch. So everything got a pass to hopefully grow up. I don't have to kill a deer to make it an enjoyable hunt. I always say enjoy the cake and if you shoot a nice buck you just iced the cake. Looking forward to making some new friends in Ohio. P.S. Any GPS co-ordinates for that giant Stark County buck would be appreciated.... JUST KIDDING... LOL

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Welcome too the site, sounds like you'll fit in here just fine.... I'll pm you the gps coordinates.... lmao...

Fletch

Supporting Member
Thank's guy's and gal's for the warm welcome... Bowhunter1023 I knew I should have kept my trap shut about the Steeler's... Hick's, today gotta have a sense of humor... QBack5, I was born and raised in Ligonier, just a stone's throw from Latrobe... J, I got the GPS co-ordinates for Stark County... in exchange I sent you some co-ordinates for some of our Illinois properties... finely, just got a cold St. Paulie Girl out of the fridge... Hope to be of some help with any interest in area's like Pa. N.J. or Illinois...

Qback5

Ligonier?!?!?! Many memories there...from Idlewild, to mountain biking and hiking the Laurel Highlands area, flyfishing, etc...neat area! Welcome aboard...

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Go Bucs and Go Steelers! Not a hockey fan, but 2-3 ain't bad.

Me and the Reds fans on here have a lot of fun ragging on each other during the baseball season.

I'm from Wintersville (Steubenville area) so only 40 minutes to Pittsburgh minus parkway traffic.

Welcome to the site.

Fletch

Supporting Member
cotty16... 2 out of three is definitely not bad... I'm sure there's quite a few Steeler's fans on here, just got to get them to come out. Alway's good to have some fun ragging on each other over games and standings. I have a friend who used to hunt around Steubenville and he got several very nice deer there. Don't know why he quit going there. Qback, Ligonier is definitely a nice area. Idlewild definitely brings back memories as does Fort Ligonier and the Loylhanna creek... Great trout stream. And lets not forget Rolling Rock Country Club, what Rolling Rock beer is named after..

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
cotty16... 2 out of three is definitely not bad... I'm sure there's quite a few Steeler's fans on here, just got to get them to come out. Alway's good to have some fun ragging on each other over games and standings. I have a friend who used to hunt around Steubenville and he got several very nice deer there. Don't know why he quit going there. Qback, Ligonier is definitely a nice area. Idlewild definitely brings back memories as does Fort Ligonier and the Loylhanna creek... Great trout stream. And lets not forget Rolling Rock Country Club, what Rolling Rock beer is named after..

Oh you'll know the obnoxious steelers fans, they come outta the woodwork when they're winning lmao...