Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Glock 21 Gen4 for sale

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
I have a like new glock 21 for sale. Gun has no wear or scratches on it. Comes with everything you get when you get a new one minus one mag so it comes with two 13 rounders instead of three. Only want to do FTF sale so no shipping. Has around 300 rounds through it. Price is 450$ which is firm since I paid 580$ for it from jaqua's before taxes. IMG_20160210_203141.jpg

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
Yeah I needed the money quick so I seen I was getting a lot of views but no bites. Ended up getting close to what I was asking so I had to jump. I clicked on here right before I met with the guy just to see and soon as I was done looked again so I'm sorry if anybody was thinking about it. Been off work since the week of Christmas and ain't going back until the end of march and with the wife's 40th b-day coming I needed $$$. Already had it pounded in my ass for buying that ZT that I didn't need so I need to redeem myself.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Yeah I needed the money quick so I seen I was getting a lot of views but no bites. Ended up getting close to what I was asking so I had to jump. I clicked on here right before I met with the guy just to see and soon as I was done looked again so I'm sorry if anybody was thinking about it. Been off work since the week of Christmas and ain't going back until the end of march and with the wife's 40th b-day coming I needed $$$. Already had it pounded in my ass for buying that ZT that I didn't need so I need to redeem myself.

I would of just handed it too her and said Happy Bday honey..... :)