Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE putting feelers out

Status
Not open for further replies.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
g5 prime alloy
70lbs
like new condition
Axcel 5 pin dove tail site
qad drop away rest
tuned by Milo***!!!
tight spot quiver
SKB CASE - don't need both, great case

$1000 IMG_1376.JPGIMG_1378.JPGIMG_1379.JPGIMG_1380.JPGIMG_1381.JPG

at1010

*Supporting Member*
I'd take you up on the bare bow if I was employed. Good looking rig buddy.

yea I am thinking bare bow is quite a bit less than what I have listed. I really would like to sell as a package deal just because it shoot darts, and the case is damn nice! I just don't need it.

I don't know why but I just can't walk away from my Mathews. I just love the bow to much. I am going to shoot my Helim for a few more years before I update it.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
I changed my mind. I am going to sell this bow, bare or almost.

I will include case, and quiver. I am keeping site, rest, and stab.

I think 800 is far for bare bow, with quiver and skb case. Let me know if anyone has any offers.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
The G5 Prime was my favorite bow from ATA last year. I shot just about every bow, from every manufacturer and this bow was my absolute favorite. Somebody should jump on it. You won't regret it.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
The G5 Prime was my favorite bow from ATA last year. I shot just about every bow, from every manufacturer and this bow was my absolute favorite. Somebody should jump on it. You won't regret it.

thanks bud! I actually love the bow. I am just really in love with my Mathews Helim. i think its the shorter ATA. I think this is a great, fair price. The SKB case is like 200 new I think, and its in mint condition.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
just putting it out there that I am selling this bow bare if anyone is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.