Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Electric Music?

teej89

NE PA
Alright so lets be clear, I hated this stuff. Went thru a phase in college where I listened to it, but ever since good lord... However my GF loves it and blares it and dances around in the truck while we drive so I've been forced to listen to it.

My typical pandora stations during work are George Strait, Highway Troubadors,Waylon, or Texas/Red Dirt Radio. I recently put on her station "Mr. Probz" lol and i'm not gonna lie, for background "noise" (not music it's noise, lets be real) it's not bad to listen to at all.

Here's one jingle that's been pretty good and I'll leave this here for you guys to rip on me lol or hopefully someone will agree it's not bad for background noise

https://youtu.be/DjWcwMsm-3M

Last edited:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
[video=youtube;DjWcwMsm-3M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjWcwMsm-3M&feature=youtu.be[/video]

What. The. Actual. Fuck. :smiley_chinrub:

teej89

NE PA
Hahahahaha!! Damn it... I'm just gonna climb back into my coyote den now [emoji17]

Last edited:

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
God damn it it man... Just when I was starting to think you were a good dude. Welp, you ruined it. I think Jesse pretty much summed it up. Lol

teej89

NE PA
Bring beer, I'm almost out!

Hahahahaha!!!

Alright so who wants to carpool to the summer meet with me?! Anyone? No one?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454716918.540618.jpg

Wmiller07

I listen to a pretty wide range of music but that sucks. I would have to find a new GF if I was subjected to that.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Ok teej, I've got a 17 year old daughter and a wife that like the same kind of music. So I guess you could say that I'm used to hearing it around.

With that in mind some of the shit I've heard them listen to could make you think shitting a long pine cone out backwards would be more bearable.

This is not something I would listen to at all but could be tolerable if absolutely necessary.