Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Who wants a bowl ?

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Cleaned up the skull from my ML buck this week . Isn't bad doing em yourself . Just skin the skull and simmer em 60-90 minutes in water with a box of baking soda. Once stuff starts falling off scrape what you can off the use a power washer to blast the tough stuff loose and clean out the brains and sinuses .

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Looking good man. I left mine as it was and didn't use peroxide or paint. Kinda like it better and if I ever change my mind, I can do either.

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
I'll probably get some high percentage peroxide and whiten it , but I dunno . I haven't ever whitened the others I've done and I think they look fine

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
That looks great.

We take them to work and use a bucket of water, then put a steam hose in the bucket. Do some cleaning about once an hour. By the end of the shift it is clean and we got paid to do it.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
That looks great.

We take them to work and use a bucket of water, then put a steam hose in the bucket. Do some cleaning about once an hour. By the end of the shift it is clean and we got paid to do it.

HAHAHAHA,

Wife: Honey, how was work today?
Mike: Great!!!
Wife: Great?!?! Promotion or OT????
Mike: No, got Tyler and my buck skulls cleaned up before end of tour!!! Ya shoulda seen me go!

rotflmao