Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2011 Lake Erie fun shoot/get together

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
I would love to see some of you TOO guys there. This is just a fun weekend to camp out, BS, eat, and shoot some fish.

3rd annual Lake Erie Bowfishing Get Together and Fun shoot
May 20th-May 22nd
East Harbor State Park​

This shoot is all about learning, having fun, and visiting old friends. For those of you who have shot Lake Erie you know the potential that awaits you. For those who haven’t then prepare to be spoiled. Without a doubt Erie offers the best consistent big fish action and numbers that Ohio has to offer. This time of yr you can fish the bays and tribs in a small boat and do as well as those in large boats. We are going to be camping at East harbor State Park. We normally stay near campsite A179 and B129 so we can all park our boats in the boat trailer parking and charge batteries if needed. Campsites can be split between groups so please contact me and I can pair your group with another to save campsite costs.
-We will either have a fish fry Sat. afternoon. Redfish and Gator Gar
-Fish disposal will be provided.
-You will be able to fish whenever and wherever you want. This is not a tournament.

For additional info contact Jake Kerstetter at 937-604-6715 or email him at carpn@yahoo.com

Matt

Norton, OH
I might try to make it. Just remind me when the time gets nearer. My grandma has a vacation place in the park right across the street from the park.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Sounds like a great time, Jake. I'll see what I can do... East harbor is a great park to camp at and fish around.

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Well, its getting closer. If anyone knows they are coming for sure let me know so I have some idea what the head count will be for the fish fry. Also, I might be able to find a spot on a boat for non boaters too depending on who comes up.

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Yeah, there should be plenty of carp there...But ya don't just have to shoot east harbo...Ya can go whereever you want. Alot of us will end up trailering to one of the closer rivers or sandusky bay.

-Fish disposal will be provided.

Got to ask

What will be done with them ?

Carpn said:
Yeah, there should be plenty of carp there...But ya don't just have to shoot east harbo...Ya can go whereever you want. Alot of us will end up trailering to one of the closer rivers or sandusky bay.

Yea
I know
But I shoot the Tousaint River , by the Tousaint Wild Life area
Long haul , but worth it

John

Last edited: