Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Colt Government Model Stainless 1911 $750 low round count

clyde the pointer

This is a nice pistol I bought off a guy who didn't shoot it too much but did manage to idiot mark it. I put < 100 rounds of cast through it and it functions fine. I was considering a custom carry based on this gun but have found myself more interested in .308 at the moment and need funds for a good scope. I am in this gun too high am leaving money on the table so don't ask for a lower price please. It comes with the factory box and 2 stainless mags. I live in Heath and would drive an hour to meet someone. Pics tell the rest of the story, and you can see that it is not used very much at all. For anyone looking for a good shooter 1911 it's hard to beat the real thing! Thanks for looking. My text is 614.nine40.eight3one9. .

IMG_1436.jpgIMG_1436.jpgIMG_0002.jpgIMG_0003.jpgIMG_0005.JPGIMG_0004.jpg

Last edited:

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
Lol oops followed by some foul language lol. I use to put tape on the frame and slide incase I slipped. Nice .45. GLWS.

clyde the pointer

They are around $800 or so new plus freight and transfer or tax, and 4473'd to you. This gun is a 2003 and Colt has come down some (~$200) with their prices since then, due to MIM parts or who knows. So really a current production is not necessarily apples to apples, however you can do your own research. The reason I bought this gun was because it had an earlier different era mfg date.