Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Roll call!

Dlauth

With season coming to an end here with in the next week who will be hitting the woods to look for sheds and where ya from? Also anyone having any luck yet?

Last edited:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454461371.399151.jpg

This is the plan until the end of February.....

Gunther

Done sitting in a tree in Hocking and seems like a lot of antlers have been dropping around here

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I have a buddy I'm trying to get out for a hunt yet, but I'm already in shed mode. Walked a little bit this weekend with no luck. Just hit the edges of a field and an oak flat. I'll pick things up after this weekend.

Big Weff

Athens
Started looking a couple days ago down here in Athens, found one on the way to the power show in Columbus laying out in a field and found one on Monday. My dad went out on Sunday and found 6 with one really nice set.uploadfromtaptalk1454514209484.jpguploadfromtaptalk1454514235147.jpguploadfromtaptalk1454515566169.jpguploadfromtaptalk1454515742918.jpg

Big Weff

Athens
Ik, I wish i would have gotten to that property first! He found both sides to the same deer last year and one side 2 years ago so its fitting that he find them again. what amazes me is that in 3 years that deer has only gained about 3-5 inches on either side

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Damn man!!! That's a stud of an 8 Zach!!! He's pretty much Maxed out and just putting out more mass and some junk! He must be a smart ole deer to live that long! Congrats to your dad and you!

It's amazing how popular shed hunting has become over the last decade! The decade before that was even more telling! Hardly any competition back in the 80's and 90's, lol!

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
Looking forward to getting out there with my 5 year old son. We found one last year and that was my first ever. I'd be thrilled to find one more with him this year.