Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Rabbit

lung buster

hocking county
Andrew and I had a great afternoon rabbit hunting yesterday. I had the day off and was going to get Drew out of school an hr early to go hunting but with "white death" coming our district released 2 hr early anyways. The first rabbit we jumped Hunter brought it right back around and Drew dropped it. The next bunny gave us the most fun and Hunter ran the best he ever had! He brought him back around 4 times with 2 of those having him get by us at 10 yds and there may or may not have been 2 quick shots that missed him, lol. It was snowing so hard I'm shocked that Drew's 1187 even cycled with all the snow and ice build up,lol. We had one more run but Drew never got another shot.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Good stuff man! My wife grew up with beagles (but they didn't hunt them) and she would love to have one. Seeing threads like this always makes me want one too. Some fantastic memories right there!

Rastus

Love that picture. That smile tells it all! I have son named Drew too. Before he was able to get through the briars by himself, I carried him on my shoulders. He's 6'5", 225 now and a freshman in college. He is a busy young man but he still likes to go hunting with Dad (and our beagles). Savor every moment - it goes really fast.