Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Tire Discounters deal....

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
....came at a good time for me. My original Crome plated rims on my 2006 Ford F-150 were in really bad condition. I took great care of them up till 4 years ago but the plating was really starting to peel behind all of my wheels. The deterioration and rust was causing air leaks around the beading and valve stems so I decided to start looking around for new wheels this past 6 months or so. I called TD where I get my tires and found out they had about 4-5 varieties of wheels that were in my price range. I decided on the Moto Metal wheels and got them installed,aligned and balanced for $802 out the door! No more air leaks and I'm getting use to my trucks new look! Just wanted to share. If you are looking for some new wheels you might call around cuz there are some pretty good deals out there!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
What the flip? You trying to be 25 again Ricster? lol

Looks good. They sell them for Honda Elements?

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
He had a lot more of that this last summer.... Just sayin..... YKW....

BAHAHAHAHAHA, glad I can laugh about it now! Can't get over how lucky and blessed I was coming outta that alive or not being paralyzed! WHEW.....

I prefer Blue on Black, KWS song....:smiley_coolpeace:

Thanks guys!!! She rode a lot better coming into wok this morning!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I have steel rims on my Toyota... Won't spend any money on nice rims as they just won't last up here with these winters and road salt.... Wife's stock rims on her Lincoln are corroded on the backside and have been having too get them broke down once a year and bead area wire brushed too keep them from leaking as well.....

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Lol Adam! It's growing on me but this was mainly necessity due to air leaks but I like the new look that came out of it!