Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Rural King online gun sales

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Nice. I've seen some good deals on guns at RK before. They're going to put one in the old Kmart building here. My favorite man store.

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
There's one close to my house . I love that place . Keep a eye out for tree stand closeouts in Jan . I picked up a bunch of hang ons there a couple weeks ago stupid cheap . Got 5 big game hang ons for 9.50 each , and a muddy tripod for 65.oo . I was gonna buy every tree stand they had at that price.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
There's one close to my house . I love that place . Keep a eye out for tree stand closeouts in Jan . I picked up a bunch of hang ons there a couple weeks ago stupid cheap . Got 5 big game hang ons for 9.50 each , and a muddy tripod for 65.oo . I was gonna buy every tree stand they had at that price.
I'd sell all those big game hang ons just to buy one millennium.

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
I wouldn't of bought em , cept for being under 10 bucks each. For mobile hunting I have a few lone wolfs I like . I realized this yr I need a couple permanent stands up at a few spots on a new property . Most of the time tho I'll be using my LW as usual . For 9.50 each it was a great deal

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
While you guys were at the bow shoot, I picked up this ATI Omni Hybrid 223 / 556 for under 500 at RK. I later added the 15" hand guard , sights / optics. I already had the bipod, so decided to make good use out of it.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
While you guys were at the bow shoot, I picked up this ATI Omni Hybrid 223 / 556 for under 500 at RK. I later added the 15" hand guard , sights / optics. I already had the bipod, so decided to make good use out of it.

Very nice Kevin. I have the same gun... no issues so far... very happy with that purchase. Fyi for anyone looking, rural King has this same gun on sale right now for $431 after a rebate.