Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Einsatzgruppen-German Death Brigades

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Being of German heritage I have a interest in German WW11 history. Just ran across on Youtube
Einsatzgruppen-German Death Brigades that followed the troops into conquered territory to round up Jews and Gypseys to kill. It's in English and it brings tears to your heart to see the killings. It's almost unbelievable. It's 3.0 hrs long but at least on Youtube I can come and go and it always takes me back to where I left off.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pffFGca6j08

Last edited:

Wmiller07

As someone from German decent I have the same interest. Check out the documentary night will fall. Its very sad and graphic but I think it's good to view history without the rose colored glasses so hopefully we don't repeat some of it.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
The most interesting thing to me about the holocaust is how hitler and Goebbles managed to convince an entire nation that Jews were bad. The propaganda that Goebbles masterminded is nothing short of an amazing example of social conditioning. He literally convinced an entire nation to turn a blind eye as millions of people were rounded up and exterminated. Then not only that to wage a war against the entire world!

The propaganda and social conditioning required to get an entire country to a point for that to happen is astounding. Sadly a lot of correlations can be drawn today for how democrats portray straight white Christian males. The very seeds of distaste that Geobbles planted are being planted again today. It starts small, seems irrelevant, soon people are placed in sweeping generalizations. First you have to remove their identity as a person and begin to view them as a group. "Whites" "One percenters" "the rich" "Conservatives" "Christians". All groups that you can bad mouth until the cows come home and nobody batts an eye. Say one thing that could even be remotely construed as bad about "blacks" "welfare queens" "liberals" and they're all over you looking to destroy you.

It starts small. It's already started.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
The most interesting thing to me about the holocaust is how hitler and Goebbles managed to convince an entire nation that Jews were bad. The propaganda that Goebbles masterminded is nothing short of an amazing example of social conditioning. He literally convinced an entire nation to turn a blind eye as millions of people were rounded up and exterminated. Then not only that to wage a war against the entire world!

The propaganda and social conditioning required to get an entire country to a point for that to happen is astounding. Sadly a lot of correlations can be drawn today for how democrats portray straight white Christian males. The very seeds of distaste that Geobbles planted are being planted again today. It starts small, seems irrelevant, soon people are placed in sweeping generalizations. First you have to remove their identity as a person and begin to view them as a group. "Whites" "One percenters" "the rich" "Conservatives" "Christians". All groups that you can bad mouth until the cows come home and nobody batts an eye. Say one thing that could even be remotely construed as bad about "blacks" "welfare queens" "liberals" and they're all over you looking to destroy you.

It starts small. It's already started.
Joe you are spot on with this. I found a short quick read a couple of years ago. It amazes me how we are following suit with such recent and profound history. I recommend this book. "How Do You Kill 11 Million People?"

I remember hearing a interview with the author Andy Andrews. He said he wanted to write a book that no matter what party, democrat or Republican or whatever else, you could sit down and read this book and say I agree with this. I feel he did a great job doing so. I sat down and finished the book in 45 minutes, and I'm not a fast reader. It is crazy!

Wmiller07

I guess I have already seen that one and I watched night will fall again and it reminds me why I am so passionate about the 2nd amendment. It also reinforces why we need to stick together as Americans and stand up for our rights. How many Jews thought that will never happen and ended up starving to death or shot. I am an educated Jew, they will never come for me. We must never forget what happened and be sure to educate our children about it as well.